CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sneak Peek at the boys super cute photo shoot!

 Either my boys are the cutest babies in the world or my sister is the best photographer ever...or maybe it is both!
 These were so fun to do and the boys had a blast eating the yummy cake and playing with all the balls and balloons.  Thanks again Melinda for the awesome pictures!  You are the best!
 Can you believe that cute face.
We took more pictures so there will be more to come.  This is just the sneak peek she sent me and I love them already!

3 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Those are so super cute! Congrats to you Meg, you made it a year with twins!!!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Thanks for the teaser at least..they are stinking cute. That cake totally made me want cake. I can't believe how big they are getting! yay!

B said...

Okay - ready for more pics now!!! I can't believe they're 14 months old - today!