CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Stadium of Fire 2010

There is one more thing that we did in Utah that I have to post about. Abe took my parents and I to the Stadium of Fire. My mom has always wanted to go and had never been and they had helped us so much while we were looking for renters for our house so we took them as a thank you. Abe knew I would want to go because Carrie Underwood was the main attraction and he knows that she is one of my favorite artists. It was so much fun!
I was seriously impressed by Carrie Underwood. She literally belted out every song and her voice never sounded tired. I don't know how you do that. She looked amazing as always and gave a great concert. The crowd pleaser was when she sang a medley of "Jesus Take the Wheel," and meshed it with her rendition of, "How Great Thou Art." She got a standing ovation for that one. I loved all of her songs but I have to say that one of the songs that impressed me most was when she sang the Nation Anthem.
The rest of the show was as amazing as it always is. There was a small mishap where a firework shot right down into the crowd on the field. The show continued like nothing happened but I found out later that some people had to be treated for burns.
It was a great show and a lot of fun to be there with my parents to enjoy it.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Carrie is really skinny.