CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Birthday From Bad to Great

My birthday didn't start out so great this year but it ended with a perfect girls night out. The weekend before my birthday our washing machine broke down and the earliest they could come fix it was on my birthday between 8 am and 12 noon. I made plans to bring the little girl that I nanny for to my house for the morning to play while we waited for the repairman to come. She sometimes has a hard time napping at my house so I was really hoping that he would come before she needed a nap. I was unlucky about that, plus she happened to be having an abnormally fussy day due to having her H1N1 shot that morning. So I was trying to keep her happy all morning while waiting for the repairman. By noon he still hadn't arrived so I called Sears to find out that they were running behind and that he would call me right away to let me know when he would be there. I waited another 1.5 hours and still no call. When I packed the diaper bag that morning I only packed a couple of diapers because I thought that we would be home around noon and wouldn't need more than that...well we did. Luckily the repairman finally got there and it only took about 15 minutes for him to fix the washing machine. Too bad I had already called Abe to come home from work so I could take the baby home to change her diaper. So Abe came home just as we were leaving. Oops.

Abe was great though. He saw that I was stressed out and he went to pick up movie tickets for my friends and I for later that night to see "New Moon." He also went to the grocery store and bought me my very favorite kind of birthday cake and made it for me, Cherry chip cake with cherry frosting, yummy!

That night I went with my girlfriends to dinner at Cosi which was super yummy and fun and then after we went to see "New Moon." I didn't like the first movie at all so I had very low expectations but surprisingly I liked New Moon a lot! After the movie we went back to my house and had some birthday cake. It turned out to be a great birthday in the end thanks to my cute hubby, the really nice family that I work for and great friends!

3 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I am glad it turned out better..I hate waiting for stupid repair men THEY ALWAYS take their sweet time and its sooooooo annoying. Like really? I have nothing better to do with my time then wait for you! :-(

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ihyqududa.lookseekpages.com/zygivu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

B said...

I didn't know that your bday started out so rough! I'm glad we got to meet up though and have some grilled cheese and tomato soup! Wish I coulda gone to the flick with y'all. I'm glad it ended well!