CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


I know that I was super nervous about hosting Thanksgiving dinner, but it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. Everything turned out good and we had good friends and family to share it with so it was great.

Abe's brother AJ, his sister Aliese and her husband Bryan and baby Lily and our good friends Kim and Paul Anderson came with their baby Rya. The food was really yummy especially the pies Kim brought! The Turkey that I was so scared of making was good but it was on the cool side because it got done 2 hours earlier than I thought it would. And even though we moved things up and ate an hour early it was not hot anymore by the time we sat down to eat. Oh well at least I didn't give everyone food poisoning or something. If cold Turkey is the worst that happened I am fine with that.

After dinner we played a very long but fun game of Phase 10 while we digested. It was a pretty competitive game and in the end Aliese was the champion. Good job Aliese!
It was a lot of fun and I would be happy to host it again anytime.

3 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

how fun and way to go! I am super impressed. I am still scared for the day that I have to do that!

B said...

It looks so cute, Megz. I'm glad it was fun. Maybe we can do it together next year. And no pizza!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Its kylee... yes I'm blogging again:) HA. Good to check in on you! Looks like your doing well!