CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Utah Shower

I had a family baby shower this last Saturday hosted by my mom. It was so fun. My best friend Brook was nice enough to drive through the night from Vegas with her husband and 3 kids to be there for my shower Saturday morning and then they had to leave the very next day! That is serious friendship, thanks again Brooke. She brought the cutest decorations for my shower though so everything looked really nice.

She is also a professional photographer and was nice enough to take pictures of my shower and co-shot my maternity pictures with my sister. I will post those when I get them. If you want a preview, you can view a few of the pictures my sister took on her photography blog: http://www.melindabryantphotography.com/

Both of my showers have been awesome. I am so blessed to have so many loving people around me. Having two babies at once can be really expensive so we were really grateful for all of the gifts we have received. I wish I could post everything but I don't have pictures of them all. You will see a few of the smaller gifts when I get the pictures back from Brooke but until then here are a few of the big items we have gotten that we were so excited to get.

The ultimate double stroller. Seriously I don't know if any of you have tested double strollers before but this one kicks the junk out of all the others.

The two car seats that go with it.
And a super nice pack n play which will be where the boys will be sleeping for the first few months. Yeah, they finally have a place to sleep when they come home!
I have one more mini shower with some of my girl friends this Saturday and then I will be going on a major shopping spree to get everything that we still need. I will be honest, I am pretty excited to go shopping. My mom and I are going to do it on Black Friday and it will be my first time hitting the Black Friday sales so if you have any advice for the novice please let me know so I am fully prepared.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yay Meg! I looked at your sister's blog and you look great! Wonderful pictures!!!
-Beth

B said...

Looks like lots of good stuff! Congrats, Megz. Now... more posts! We wanna see that belly of yours!