CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Catching up The boys turn 1!!!

So it has been forever since I posted last so I am going to just throw up a bunch of pictures from January to catch up a bit.  As an update on the boys, they are both walking great!  Jace took his first steps on his birthday and Jefferson took his first steps about a week and a half later at a family party.  They are all over the place now and it is so much fun!
In these first pics I had put Jaces' Infant carrier cover around his neck and it looked like a cape.  He thought it was really fun and ran around with it all morning.
For their birthday we had baseball cupcakes and ice cream and invited both sets of grandparents and my friend Kara and her two cute little boys over.  It was a lot of fun!
These are the closest things to friends the boys have.  What cute boys.

My parents gave the boys these cute BYU hats and they love them!  They wear them all the time.  I actually took Jace's hat off to eat his cupcake and he put his head down and sobbed because I had taken it away.  It was pretty cute.  As soon as he tasted the chocolate cake he forgot about the hat though.
Abe's parents gave them 2 really fun noise maker toys that they had a ball with.  They especially love this dog that barks, plays music and dances around when you push a button.

I have video of them eating cake but I didn't get any pics with our camera... I will have to get copies from the grandparents so I have the messy face pics.  They really LOVE chocolate!!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

they are SO cute! Cannot believe they are one :) They are so precious. Meg, I feel like we havent talked in forever, can we talk soon pretty please :) And, we need more recent pictures!