CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Pi Day!

Yes, it is that time of year again people. Pi Day was back in full festivity again this year. Our good friends the Redd's invited us over to their house to celebrate Pi day this year. I think they heard how totally awesome our Pi Day party was last year and wanted in on it.

For those of you that are wondering what Pi Day is, it is the celebration of the mathematical number Pi but it's pretty much just a good excuse to have a party and eat a lot of pie. You celebrate it on March 14th (3.14).

We had so many pies this year. The pies I made looked pretty pathetic but I have to say they definitely tasted better than they looked. My favorite this year was the Boston Cream Pie I made. It was a total experiment since I had never made one before and it turned out pretty tasty. Definitely a do over.
We had a great turn out. There is no way we could have fit everyone that came into our little apartment. Luckily the Redd's have an amazing home that is perfect for fun and games. We ate tons of pie and played lots of games. Abe loved it because they have a ping pong table and he is a ping pong master.
Thanks for everyone that made Pi Day another successful celebration! See you all again next year, I will practice my pie making skills before then...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound fun! Yum! Are you ever moving back? I miss seein ya!