CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ultrasound at 7 Weeks


Since I didn't give much info on my last post I thought I would fill you in on the details...

I am currently 7 weeks and 3 days along and all three of us are doing well. So far I have been feeling sick pretty much everyday since I was 4 weeks and I even started showing at 4 weeks as well. I now look the size I was at 14 weeks last time. The babies are growing perfectly and have excellent heart beats.

I love this picture because you can see them both so clearly. Maybe I am crazy but it looks like baby "B" is facing forward and you can see little nubs where the hands and feet are going to be. I could stare at this picture all day!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I could sit here and stare at this all day and I probably would if I didn't have a million things to do :) This is adorable! I am so glad you posted this. I have been waiting for this or belly pics :) I am so excited to see you in three weeks!

Melinda said...

That is the cutest picture I've seen in a long time :) Hayden was really excited about your babies. He LOVES babies.

Anonymous said...

Congrats MEG!!! That is so exciting!

Darin and Kali said...

We are so excited for you guys! That ultrasound is adorable!

Jarrett and Sydni said...

Oh my gosh TWINS! That's twice the excitement! I'm so happy for you. I remember all to well how exciting each time I got to see my little bean grow, enjoy every second of it. I couldn't be happier for you guys:)

Team Covey said...

We are SO happy for you! Hoping you are not feeling sick for very long. Just follow my pregnancy philosophy - eat, eat, eat. What a great picture! These lucky babies will be so loved.

B said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Mmmmmmmeeeeeg. That pic is precious!