CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Cracks Me Up and Melts My Heart

The little girl that I nanny for is so adorable and often says things that crack me up and melt my heart. Recently she did a little of both. (She is two.)


Cracks me up,
Fiona: "I have a boo boo" (as she points to a bug bite on her leg.)
Me: "That's a bug bite. When a bug bites you it leaves behind a small red bump that itches."
Fiona: "Oh Meg, you have bug bites all over your face!"
Me: "lol, those aren't bug bites, they're called zits."

Melts my heart,
Fiona: "I love you Meg. Hug, kiss."
Me: "I love you too Fiona. Hug, kiss."
Fiona: "I love you too babies." (as she puts her hand on my belly.)
Me: bursting into tears because she was so cute and because I am extremely emotional.

I am going to really miss being with this little girl all the time! However, I can't wait to have two of my own that will crack me up and melt my heart!

0 comments: