CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 30, 2010

I JOY!

Lately this pregnancy has been reeking havac on my back. I have seen a chiropractor 3 times in the last 2 weeks and it hasn't made much of a difference. Abe tries to be sweet and give me back massages but since I can't lay on my stomach it is almost impossible for him to get my mid and lower back which is where I hurt the most. So Abe did the most amazing thing this week, he bought me an iJoy chair!

This is the most amazing massage chair ever!! My mom has one and we always use it when we are staying at their house. It is pure heaven. Our chair arrived this afternoon and I have probably been sitting in it for about an hour straight. This has to be one of the best purchases we have ever made.

This is exactly what it looks like...


It reclines, you can remove the whole back pillow panel for an even deeper massage, there is an extra pillow for lumbar support and a built in remote to control the movements which include: kneading, percussion and compression.

It really lives up to its name, when I sit in it all I think is
"joy, joy and more joy!"

1 comments:

Melinda said...

What a nice gift! I wonder what I would have to do to get one of those?