CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 9, 2010

What you are about to witness may be disturbing...

The Culprit goes by the name: "The General" and many can only describe it as, extremely unattractive facial hair. It may be too upsetting to look at, so viewer discretion is advised.

There have been many sightings of this allusive figure and it is up to all of us to ensure that the culprit is brought to justice once and for all. We only ask that if you see this repeat offender please call his wife immediately. Do not, I repeat, do not try to take matters into your own hands.


"The General" 3-12-09 Manassas VA sighting.
"The General" 5-23-09 Reston VA sighting.
"The General" 8-6-10 Reston VA sighting.

Do not be fooled by his shinning smile or his sparkling personality. When "The General" is out... beware!

"The General" 8-9-10 Reston VA sighting
(Last known sighting...)

6 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Sorry Ford, but I am with Meg on this one, the stash needs to go:)

B said...

Uh... "General"... I'm going to repeat what I said at church on Sunday. You look like a pedophile. If you offered me a tootsie roll, I would run for my life.

Karissa Kay said...

haha! sick!

Brooke said...

This is.. interesting.. lol! K, enough of the mustache.. I want me some belly pics!!

Lauren K said...

Phil thinks a mullet is the logical next step. You look like a NASCAR enthusiast...

Anonymous said...

thats totally AWESOME abe!!!!! keep it.