CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hair Cuts and Bath Time Fun


Today Jefferson got his first haircut. He was great and was very interested in the clippers. I think he thought they tickled as I ran them over his head because he kept giggling. It was so cute!


After the haircut, both boys had a bath. The way I handle bathing both of them is by putting one in the bumbo seat to watch while I bathe the other. Then they switch. Here are the boys enjoying each others bath time. Love that smile!
Had to take one with the hood one but all Jace wanted to do was eat it... haha
Jefferson's turn to sit in the bumbo in his ducky robe.
Neither of them like the hood very much as you can see but they both really enjoy bath time. Too bad mommy doesn't do it as often as she should. They love it but it is a lot of work for me.
But it's worth it because when I am done I love snuggling my babies dry and breathing in their new clean scent!

1 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Wow they are getting so big and cute! Love the ducky robes!