CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Catching up on October

I have been very busy this month and totally skipped my boys 9 month blog post. In fact I haven't posted anything at all. So I thought I would do a quick re-cap of the month.

This week we opened my in-home salon that we put in our basement. I am completely booked for opening week already getting booked up for next week as well. We are very excited about it. My salon is equip with a hydraulic styling chair and shampoo sink and everything!
We put these dorky hats on the boys and had a ball with them the other night. They thought they looked pretty funny and so did we.

We had 6 Halloween parties this month to go to. This is a picture at Abe's desk at his work party.
This is a picture from the party our tennis club through. Jefferson was busy playing with my wig...

I didn't know this guy but his costume was so great I had to take a picture!
Earlier this month we went for a drive in the mountains and it was so beautiful!

The first party of the month was an adult only party our friends through. These are our friends the Hansen's in their funny costumes.
Obviously Abe and I had no theme for this party.
And lastly, at the very beginning of the month Jace had his first haircut. He was a little trickier then Jefferson but he was super cute about it.

Love those big baby blues.

1 comments:

B said...

Love the Cruella Deville costume! And I'm a sucker for baby blues, too.