CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nothing to Blog About

I have really been slacking off on blogging lately but seriously Abe has been studying for his CFA test so much lately that this is pretty much what happens at our house everyday. Abe studying hard at the kitchen table and me painting, watching TV or reading a book.

Poor guy has also been sick for the last week too with a head cold and sore throat. Notice the roll of toilet paper next to him and the miserable look on his face. I am so proud of him for studying so hard even though I am sure all he wanted to do was sleep and rest. Luckily today he is beginning to feel a lot better and will hopefully be 100% by test day.

Abe will take his test this Saturday and I will be glad to have my husband back! We would appreciate your prayers and good thoughts for his test, he is feeling pretty nervous about it.

2 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

I know exactly what you're going through! Brady gets home from work and heads straight to the bedroom to study. I can't wait for Saturday to be over! Good luck, Abe!

B said...

Awww. Good luck, Abez. Subbing for a seminary teacher when you're sick and tired from studying I'm sure didn't help. Gracias, amigo.

We'll keep you in our prayers for Saturday. p.s. I think you should wear your cowboy boots for luck.