CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Nothing Else to Blog About

So I don't want to bore you with too many belly pics but I thought it was time to blog and this was all I had...

This is the belly last week at 22 weeks.



They are really moving a lot now. Abe finally got to see them bouncing around for the first time this weekend. I think he was secretly a little disturbed by the sight of something squirming around under my skin but he just pleasantly smiled and said "yeah, I saw it." He is always careful not to hurt my feelings by saying what I am sure he is really thinking, "that is totally freaky!" What a great hubby. =)

My next ultrasound is this Friday, so new baby pics to come!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Cute belly :)

Karissa Kay said...

you look so cute! I hope you're feeling okay!

Julie Sacks said...

You look so adorable! I love the maternity top!

Afton McFee said...

You look so cute! That's fun to hear that you are coming back to Utah.

Brooke said...

This is a fabulous thing to blog about meg. Your belly still seems small to me.. you look great!

Whitaker Family said...

You look incredible. I wish that I were there to scratch your belly. Oh how I loved when the girls from Remedez would scratch my belly, I would almost fall asleep. It is the simple things that give me so much pleasure in life. You look great Meg, enjoy every second of having those babies move around. You will miss that when they are here. Have fun with it and make sure to relax and take care of yourself. Talk to you soon.