CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baby Update

I had an ultrasound on Friday but I don't have any pictures to post. They only gave me pics of baby "A" because baby "B" had his back to us the whole time and I don't want to post pics of just one of them.

However, I can tell you that they are still looking great and growing so fast! Baby "A" had a heart rate of 148 and weighs in at 1.10 lbs. Baby "B" had a heart rate of 146 and weighed in at 1.9 lbs. I think it is amazing that it took nearly the first 5 months of pregnancy to reach 1 lb. and now just in the last 4 weeks they have doubled in weight. I am also amazed to find out that once they were past 1.5 lbs they went from a 40% chance of life to a 70% chance of life if they were to be born right now. Of course I want them to stay in as long as possible but this news was at least a little comforting.

Baby "A" was wiggly but much more corporative this time. He gave us some cute profile shots which is why I came home with 4 pics of him. Baby "B" like I said he was being kind of shy and wouldn't turn around the whole time so we didn't get any pics of him this time. Oh well maybe next time.


1 comments:

Melinda said...

That was sweet of Baby B to let his brother shine. He is the wind beneath A's wings ;)